samedi 22 août 2009

About the "Hall project"

In february 2001, after many years of photography i jumped in my real passion. Doing movies. I wanted be a director since i was 12.
So, in 2001, i decided to make my first short movie, watever happens.
I bought a cheap (but good) S8 Canon camera, i turn constraints, into rules (experimental, 5 minutes lenght, same lens all the time, simple story, just few caracters, speechless) and finding actors. There was: Patrick Mimoun, Sandra Chartraire, Clémentine Marmey, Bertrand Normand and Lucie Bataille.
Bertrand Normand directed "Ballerina" a documentary about russian dancers : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqBUts_9QyU
We shooted it in an half day during a cold day in Paris.
I find a editor who edit the movie and learned to me some basics about Avid.
After that, the sound was made in the studio of a french channel by a friend sound engineer.
It was named "Hall".
Then, when i decid to make a experimental movie with a very low budget, i call it 'Hall" with a number.
The one i actually prepare is my third short movie: "Hall2".
I will tell you more, soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire